1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.2. This Policy shall regulate the following issues:
– what personal data and information about clients, as well as other persons who have access to or use the Company’s Website https://clincasequest.hospital/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), are collected by the Company;
– the purpose for which such personal data and information are collected;
– the methods of processing and using personal data and information that are collected;
– the period of storage of personal data;
– other issues related to the processing of personal data by the Company;
– transferring personal data to third parties.
1.3. The term “Client” means anyone who has purchased the services of the Company or uses the services of the Company’s Website.
1.4. By using the Company’s Website, you understand that the Company will collect and use personal data about you in the manner, to the extent and for the purposes that are specified herein.
1.5. Personal data of the clients are used to ensure the exchange of information, relations in the area of advertising and communication in accordance with and for the purposes of the laws of Ukraine, including, but not limited to: the Laws of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”, “On Information”, “On Advertising”, “On Telecommunications”, as well as in accordance with internal local acts regulating the activities of the Company.
1.6. By using the Website, you agree to the Policy. If you do not agree with any provision of the Policy or the Policy in general, then you have no right to use the Website and must immediately stop using it.
2. ABOUT THE COMPANY
2.1. The owner and controller of the personal data of the Clients and users of the Website shall be MED INFORM GROUP LLC (code in the Ukrainian “Unified Register of Businesses and Organizations” (EDRPOU) 43725974), a legal entity, and a Self-Employed Entrepreneur Lopin Dmitriy Aleksandrovich (Registration Number of Taxpayer’s Card (RNOKPP) 3151406311), which are registered and operate in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine.
2.2. If you have any questions about this Policy or have additional questions regarding the collection and processing of your personal data, please contact us at [email protected].
3. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
3.1. To provide services, as well as to improve the Company’s Website, for marketing purposes, as well as in cases provided for by the current legislation of Ukraine, the Company shall collect personal data and information specified in clause 4 of the Policy (hereinafter referred to as the “information”) about the Clients and users of the Website.
3.2. The Clients and users of the Website choose themselves whether to visit the Website, download the Company’s applications, provide the Company with personal data or not. In some cases, without providing the Company with personal data, the Clients and users of the Website will not be able to use the relevant services and/or products of the Company.
3.3. We collect personal data directly from the Clients and users of the Website when they complete registration forms on the Website or use the services of the Website, including when they:
– register (create a personal profile), edit or log in their personal profile on the Website;
– download, sign or view an electronic document;
– contact the technical support of the Website;
– leave comments.
3.4. When registering on the Website, the Clients and Website users shall provide the following personal data: surname, name, patronymic, e-mail address, phone number, employer (company) name, and official capacity.
3.5. The Company shall also receive information about third parties when users of the Website:
– leave comments with a link to third parties;
– invite friends to use the Website or purchase the services of the Company.
3.6. The Clients and users of the Website shall have the right not to provide this information.
3.7. The service of the Website provides for the possibility of interaction between clients using instant messaging applications installed on the Website; such interaction is carried out in the chats of the messenger; all information posted by the Clients in the chat shall be confidential, only chat participants have access to it.
4. AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
4.1. The Company shall automatically collect information about the devices of the Clients and users of the Website which they use to access the Website, browsers, geolocation of devices when using the Website, without specifying these data when completing the registration form.
4.2. Information collected automatically shall include:
– IP addresses;
– information about geolocation, if the permission to display geolocation data is provided in the settings of the devices of the Clients and users of the Website which they use to access the Website;
– unique device identifiers and device attributes such as operating system and browser type;
– web log data, links and logoff pages, URLs, platform types, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, their content and order, the time the user spent on the page, the date and time of using the Website, frequency of use of the Website, error logs, and other similar information.
5. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
7. USE OF PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
7.1. The Company shall collect, use (process) and store your personal data and information to provide services, to correct and improve them, to develop new services, and to sell the Company’s products.
7.2. Examples of the use of personal data and information by the Company:
– provision of services and products requested by Clients at a charge;
– market research, testing own products using e-mail or telephone, or by sending marketing messages about products and services that, in our opinion, may be of interest to the customers and users of the Website;
– provision of content and individual advertising;
– analysis of the data of the Company’s Clients on how they use our services;
– testing changes in the Company’s services and developing new functions and products;
– solving problems that may arise with the Website, including answers to questions aimed at supporting the Website operation;
– Website management, including support and security systems;
– prevention or elimination of incidents of fraud, unauthorized access or use of the Company’s services, violation of terms and policies, or other illegal actions;
– use of personal data to create and manage an account (personal profile). The Company requires such personal data to provide the relevant services;
– use of e-mail addresses and (or) telephone numbers for marketing purposes, including sending out commercial offers. The Company does this with your consent, and you can revoke it at any time;
– analysis of data on the use of the Website to improve the services of the Company.
8. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
8.1. We do not sell or transfer the personal data of our clients to third parties, except for the cases specified in clause 8.2 hereof, and the cases provided for by the current legislation of Ukraine.
8.2. The transfer of personal data and information to third parties can be carried out in the following cases:
– receipt by the Company of services to support the Website from companies that provide such services as: search engine technologies, advertising, setting up of the technical resources, authentication systems, collecting invoices, identifying fraud and customer support. Service providers undertake to protect your personal data and cannot use it for their own purposes;
– transfer of personal data in accordance with applicable law, in particular, responding to legitimate requests from law enforcement and judicial authorities. Dissemination of personal data without the consent of the personal data subject or a person authorized by him/her is allowed in cases determined by law, and only (if necessary) in the national security, economic welfare, and human rights interests.
8.3. Cases where the Clients and users of the Website voluntarily post their personal data and information on the Company’s Website:
– when posting comments in blogs on the Website, in the course of communication on the forums of the Website (this information can also be read by other users of the Website);
– when creating a personal profile on the Website, information about your profile is available to other users. If you want to make this information confidential, please change your personal profile settings.
9. PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
9.1. Personal data shall be stored for three years.
10. FREE CHOICE
10.1. This section describes the actions you can take to change or restrict the collection or use of personal data and information about you.
10.2. You are not required to complete a personal profile. If you have completed your personal profile, then you can access and view this information. If any information is inaccurate or incomplete, you can make changes in your personal profile settings.
10.3. You can opt out of e-mail messages sent to you by the Company. You can opt out of these messages by clicking on the “opt out” link in the e-mail message. Please note that the Company may send you one message to confirm that you wish to opt out. If you are a registered user of the Website, or if you enter into transactions with the Company, the latter may continue to send you transaction messages (for example, a message about signing or issuing an invoice) after you opt out of marketing communications.
10.4. You can disable Cookies through your browser settings. However, if you disable Cookies, you will not be able to use some of the services of the Company’s Website.
10.5. To change the way Google Analytics collects and uses your information, please set up Google Analytics settings in your browser.
10.6. If you do not want us to see the location of the device, you can turn off geolocation on it, change your privacy settings, or refuse to share geolocation in your browser.
10.7. If you want to make your account private, change your personal profile settings.
10.8. The Company undertakes to respond to complaints and resolve controversial issues regarding confidentiality, collection or use of your personal data in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine.
11. CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
11.1. The Company’s Website services are not intended for or provided to people under the age of 18 (“minors”). The Company does not collect or request personal data and information from minors. The Company does not allow minors to use its services. The Company does not collect or process personal data and information from a minor without a confirmed parental consent. If you are a minor, please do not use the services of the Company and (or) do not send your personal data to the Company. The Company shall delete personal data about a minor if such data were provided by a minor, or if the information was collected automatically, in accordance with clause 4 hereof, when a minor misleads the Company about his/her age. Please contact Company representatives using the e-mail address specified in clause 2.2. hereof, if you believe that the Company may have personal data from or about a minor.
12. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
12.1. The Company shall take all necessary measures to protect personal data and information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. These measures shall include, among other things, internal review of the collection, storage, and processing of information and security measures.
12.2. The Company cannot be held liable for any unauthorized access or loss of information that is beyond our control.