Clinical case simulator "A Lady with a sudden cardiac pain"
A sudden cardiac pain: what could have happened to Miss Laura Smith? What are the causes of intense heart pain? Can you help establish the true cause?
- You will communicate with the patient in dialogue simulators;
- Will conduct an objective examination of a patient who has a sudden pain in the heart;
- Will carry out the necessary additional examinations (registration and interpretation of the ECG);
- You will be part of a paramedic team, thus providing first aid to a patient with acute coronary syndrome at the site of the incident;
- Will get acquainted with the assistance algorithm of the paramedic team to a patient with the acute coronary syndrome;
- Will remember the causes of intense pain in the heart; causes of the acute coronary syndrome;
- Will analyze the probable causes of increased serum troponin levels;
- Will check out the results of coronary angiography;
- Will analyze the results of ultrasound;
- You will take part in the rounds (intensive care ward and general ward);
- Will analyze international recommendations and available international experience from the standpoint of a clinical case;
- You will take part in consultations and choose the most optimal treatment tactics;
- You will assess the patient’s condition in dynamics during the stay in the hospital;
- Will get acquainted with the general algorithm for the rehabilitation of patients and choose the most optimal rehabilitation mode for the patient, taking into account the peculiarities of the clinical situation;
- Will conduct post-observation of the patient at the outpatient stage with an in-depth follow-up examination and analysis of the condition in dynamics;
- Will correct therapy on an outpatient basis.
Clinical case simulator “A Lady with cardiac pain“
- More than 10 locations;
- 5 interactive simulators;
- Visualization of diagnostic tests;
- Over 160 practice questions with explanations and comments;
- Analysis of clinical guidelines based on a particular clinical situation;
- Number of competencies – 44.
Total duration: 3–3,5 hours.
Devices for training in the clinical case simulator: