Clinical case simulator "Back pain in a woman"
Simulator of a clinical case “Back pain in a woman”: the patient cries, having learned the results of her spinal tomography, and says goodbye to her relatives. What was discovered? What are the causes of pain? Is it all that scary?
- You will communicate with the patient in dialogue simulators;
- Will conduct an objective examination of the patient;
- Will analyze the data obtained using instrumental research methods;
- You will take part in the consultation;
- Will assess the need for a puncture biopsy;
- Will conduct a differential diagnosis;
- Will find the most likely cause of the pain;
- Will choose the most optimal treatment strategy for the patient;
- Will assess the need for surgical treatment.
Simulator of a clinical case “Back pain in a woman”
- More than 6 locations;
- 4 interactive simulators;
- Visualization of diagnostic tests;
- Over 50 practice questions with explanations and comments;
- Number of competencies – 13.
Total duration: 1,5–2 hours.
Devices for training in the clinical case simulator: