Clinical case simulator "Chronic myeloid leukemia and jaundice"
A patient diagnosed with chronic myeloid leukemia suddenly develops jaundice. Is this a manifestation of an underlying disease, or is it possibly something else? Will you be able to correctly diagnose and prescribe therapy?
- You will communicate with the patient in a dialogue simulator;
- Will conduct an objective examination of the patient;
- You will take part in consultations;
- Will remember the features of drug-to-drug interactions;
- Will learn differential diagnosis of the causes of liver dysfunction;
- Will remember the theoretical data on the synthesis and elimination of bilirubin from the body;
- Will analyze the causes of jaundice;
- Will conduct instrumental research methods;
- Will calculate the patient’s risks;
- Will choose the most optimal treatment strategy for the patient;
- Will assess the need for liver biopsy;
- Will assess the need for liver transplantation;
- Will learn to help the patient depending on the degree of liver damage;
- Will conduct post-observation of the patient.
Chronic myeloid leukemia and jaundice clinical case simulator:
- More than 10 locations;
- 7 interactive simulators;
- Patient’s examination;
- Visualization of diagnostic tests;
- 120 practice questions with explanations and comments;
- Analysis of clinical guidelines based on a particular clinical situation;
- Number of competencies – 40.
Total duration: 2,5–3,5 hours
Devices for training in the clinical case simulator: