When registering on the Platform, a personal account is automatically created for each user.
User account is related to learning activities and achievements of the user and demonstrates their learning progress.
To view your account, you can use either the shortcut menu by clicking on the “My Account” icon, or via the vertical drop-down menu via the “My Account” tab. On the “My Account” page account, which is related to learning activities on the Platform, you can view the following information:
1. Your orders on the Platform – that is, trainings, courses, simulators of clinical cases to which you are enrolled (both free and paid), the date of enrollment, the amount of payment. You can also see the order details, e-receipt number, training name, date by which the training will be available to you.
2. The “Profile” tab contains information:
- Your first and last name. Please check that the information you entered during registration is correct. This information will be automatically added by the simulation training platform to your certificates.
- You can enter information about how your name will appear in your account.
- Also, you can change your password. To do this, you must enter an existing password and a new one twice. If you have made changes – do not forget to click “Save changes”.
3. The tab “My courses” contains information about trainings, simulators of clinical cases to which you are enrolled. You can see your training progress and also to return to the chosen training. Click “Continue” on the relevant training page.
4. In the tab “My grades” you can see both the progress of training and test results, if they were conducted during the training. By selecting one or another training, you can view the progress of the passage, the percentage scores received during the training.
5. The tab “My subscriptions” contains information about subscriptions – for example, to the entire database of clinical cases or individual package offers for specialities for a certain period of time.
6. The “My Achievements” tab contains information about what competencies you have acquired while studying on the simulation training platform.
7. The “My Certificates” tab contains information about the certificates you received from the simulation training platform. You can view and print them at any time.
8. The “Messages” tab contains information about the messages that you receive automatically from the simulation training platform when performing training activities: trainings, training sections, simulation locations, tests, achievements and certificates. Each message contains the date of acquisition.
9. The “Activate training” tab allows you to enter the code you received from your organization to connect to a single training or the entire database of trainings and clinical cases. The training is activated for you automatically, instantly and free of charge, without debiting payments from your card in accordance with corporate access. Relevant training or trainings will appear in your personal account in the “My courses” tab. Remember that the activation code of the training cannot be passed on to others.
10. You can sign out of your account at any time by clicking the “Sign out” tab. In the drop-down vertical menu there are icons, related to your learning activity on the simulation learning platform, namely:
- My account
- Activation of training, subscriptions
Currently, the “ClinCaseQuest” simulation training platform operates in three languages:
You can log in to any language platform using own login and password, which are universal for all three simulation training platforms.
In each of the language platforms you have a training account, separate trainings for which you register and in which you are trained. You can conduct some trainings in one language, other trainings – in another language, as it is convenient for you. But if you plan to buy a paid subscription for the entire database of electronic cases – choose the most convenient language for learning and get annual access to the language platform you need. Because the access you have acquired to one language platform does not extend to other language versions that may contain own unique content.
Register on our website right now to have access to more learning materials!
IntroductionPointsIntroduces and identifies patient1Gains consent1Explore Checks patients understanding for reason for Bone Marrow Aspiration2Check’s patients understanding…
IntroductionPointsIntroduce and check the details1Consent1Presenting Compliant Elicit intermittent nature of abdominal pain1Details on length of suffering…
Learning Objectives: 1. Discuss the differential diagnoses of dementia 2. Identify the clinical manifestations of…
Karnofsky performance status scale determines ability of patient to tolerate chemotherapy. For patients ≥ 16…
The purpose of the DRIP score is to determine when broad-spectrum antibiotics should be used…
This manual was developed by specialists from the Faculty of Medicine of the University of…