AMEE 2023 took place from 26-30 August 2023 at the Scottish Event Campus (SEC), Glasgow, UK.
We are pleased to present our experience at the largest event in the field of medical education in the world in Glasgow during the AMEE 2023 Conference.
- The AMEE conference gathers more than 4,000 participants from over 90 countries worldwide.
- The AMEE conference offers a continuous stream of reports, lectures, and workshops, day and night, truly reflecting its global nature.
- The AMEE conference covers a wide range of topics and directions.
- The AMEE conference is both in-person and online.
- The AMEE conference boasts a robust scientific program and significant research output.
- The AMEE conference facilitates the exchange of experience and fosters collaboration.
- The AMEE conference provides motivation, inspiration, and engagement.
- The AMEE conference offers mentoring and support opportunities.
- The AMEE conference serves as a platform to meet friends and like-minded individuals.
- The AMEE conference enables participants to explore new horizons.
- AMEE conference is powerful networking, personal, and virtual meetings in non-stop mode.
We are pleased to present our experience at the largest event in the field of medical education in the world.
We presented our strategy to teach doctors and teachers as experts for the Simulation Training Platform “ClinCaseQuest” as a strategy that can be used for medical school teachers as well as “The Program for training medical school teachers to write scenarios of clinical cases with branching”.
We are very grateful to the entire team of ClinCaseQuest experts, doctors, and teachers. Only thanks to our joint work our algorithms and drafts have been significantly improved, which became a powerful basis for the presented report, every week we analyzed the work on errors and looked for ways to optimize each weekday and night an important update. We studied a lot to teach others, and this work was part of an important world experience.
We are very grateful for an unforgettable week of work and creative inspiration in Glasgow! We hope to be a part of this community in the future as well!
Register on our website right now to have access to more learning materials!
Subscribe to our pages:
We are thrilled to announce that our Simulation Training Platform “ClinCaseQuest” has been featured on…
We are at SESAM 2023 with oral presentation “Stage Debriefing in Simulation Training in Medical…
This manual was developed by specialists from the Faculty of Medicine of the University of…
Intellectual property copyrights are protected and guaranteed by the “ClinCaseQuest” Simulation Training Platform. The “ClinCaseQuest”…
We have opened opportunities for group simulation / corporate training in the Simulation Training Platform…
Dear users of the simulation training platform! We are very grateful to you for the…