During your training and communication in the simulation training platform “ClinCaseQuest” you receive messages and notifications from the Platform, which inform you about your learning activity and communication on the Platform.
- Messages are automatic alerts from the Platform related to your learning activity on the Platform.
- Notifications are automatic alerts from the platform related to your communication on the Platform.
Messages from the Platform (learning activity)
To view Platform messages related to your learning activity, select the “Messages” tab from the drop-down menu.
Your account page, related to the learning process by the message column will open. It presents all the notifications from the simulation training platform that you received during the trainings:
- on passing the test;
- on gaining new competence – achievements in the platform;
- on obtaining a certificate;
- on the completion of a course, section, simulation location, etc.;
- on enrollment in a course, training, clinical case.
All reports on your learning activity are structured by date, from new relevant to more recent.
By receiving notofications on your learning activities, you can track your individual progress and the pace of training, get motivation to continue and return to study.
Platform notifications (communication)
To view Platform notifications related to your Platform communication activity, select the “Notifications” (unread, read) tab from the drop-down menu, or press the “Notifications” bell in the top horizontal menu. If you have unread notifications from the Platform, the number of unread messages highlighted in red will be displayed on the tab.
- By clicking on the “Notifications” bell, you will be able to see the notifications in the preview window, mark all of them as read or view them in more detail by clicking on “View notifications”. The page of notifications you receive from the Platform when communicating will open.
- Clicking on the “Notifications tab” (unread, read) in the top drop-down menu will also take you to the Notifications page.
The Notifications page contains information about unread and read notifications. You can easily navigate between read and unread notifications.
What communication-related notifications do you receive from the Platform?
- new mentions of you;
- responses to new publications;
- responses to comments on new posts;
- accepted connection requests (connection with a colleague);
- delayed connection requests;
- delayed group (medical communities) membership requests;
- accepted group (medical community) membership requests;
- rejected group (medical community) membership requests;
- group (medical community) organizer promotion;
- group (medical community) moderator promotion;
- group (medical community) invitations;
- new private messages.
You can filter messages by type, select one or another component as you like, or click “View All”.
To read the notification, click on it on the Notification page – you will be redirected to the related activity for further acquaintance with the relevant information.
On the Notifications page, you can bulk notifications, mark them as read, and delete them.
You can sort the display of notifications:
- the oldest first;
- the newest first.
Thus, messages and notifications on the “ClinCaseQuest” simulation learning platform help to make the learning process and communication with colleagues more convenient for you.
Register on our website right now to have access to more learning materials!